- Professional 24hr, 48 segment timer, interval is 15 minutes
- Molded Australian mains power plugs
- Universal wall hanging bracket, free from the floor
- 4 timer switched international style of output sockets
- Sturdy and robust powder coated case
When requiring only 1, 2, 3 or 4 outputs, plug ‘Input 1’ mains power plug to wall power point and this will power the timer and power the 3 sockets on the left side (via the timer). If 5, 6, 7 or 8 outputs are required then simply plug ‘Input 2’ mains power plug into wall power point, then outputs 5, 6, 7 & 8 sockets will also be controlled by the timer. Each side of the Timer Box 8 has a maximum of 10 amps rating limit, ie: 5 amps per socket, 20amps in total can be handled. “Input 1” must be plugged into wall power point for the timer to operate and charge the battery for the battery backup (to keep correct time only).